JOB DESCRIPTION-Accounting Manager
SCOPE AND MAJOR DUTIES:
Responsible for all accounting fun cti ons. In no specific order, primary responsibilities include: order entry, billings, RMA’s and collections processing review, reconciliation and control, accounts receivables management, familiar with eCommerce platforms and software such as: Amazon FBA, internet stores, Salesforce, WooCommerce, monthly sales tax review reconciliation and payment analysis (Avatax), performing weekly accounts payable processes, monthly credit card reconciliation and control, weekly inventory (mini) counts, as well as yearly comprehensive counts and adjustments, fixed asset worksheet entry and analysis, assist CFO with monthly close process, quarterly preparation of forecast as well as yearly preparation of plan and year-end report ing.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience, including supervisory experience with accounting staff.
- Exceptional proficiency and computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, including Microsoft Word, MS Excel (pivot tables), Outlook, PowerPoint, SX.e (lnfor). QuickBooks and Fishbowl ERP software preferred.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Exceptional work ethic, and able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same.
- Good GAAP and financial reporting technical
- Able to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information.
- Able to prioritize and work with multiple supervisors including the CFO and CEO.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL PREFERENCES:
- Bachelor of Accounting required.
- Strong experience in both the private and public accounting sectors is preferred but not required.
- Manufacturing or Distribution industry experience preferred but not required.
- Candidates must be United States Citizen
We are a rapidly growing, innovative and dynamic company with an exceptional working environment .
Apply by submitting a letter in response to above minimum requirements as well as copies of credentials to below address. Include your resume as well. Only submissions with letter and credentials will be processed (no phone calls or walk-ins please).
GHOST CONTROLS® takes pride in being a great place to work. If you are energetic, achievement oriented, and dedicated to creating, selling, and/or supporting exciting new leading-edge products, please feel free to complete the Employment Application on Indeed.com.
GHOST CONTROLS LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.
All candidates are encouraged to apply. © 2018 GHOST CONTROLS LLC. All Rights Reserved.