Careers with GHOST CONTROLS®
GHOST CONTROLS owes its success to its internal team who enjoy helping people love where they live. The desire to produce the most innovative outdoor products possible has made GHOST CONTROLS a premier place to work. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as one that rewards everyone for their hard work is essential for our continued success. That’s why we offer employees the opportunities they need to succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage you to learn more about our philosophy by clicking here.
Current Positions Available
Engineering positions that are currently being considered are:
- Electronic Engineering Design–Expertise in Control Board Design for DC motor and light emitting diode control.
There are no finance positions currently being considered.
Current marketing opportunities include:
- Marketing Intern-Multimedia design, production, and editing for online and social media video.
Operations positions that are currently being considered are:
- Part-time Warehouse Operations-Extensive experience with warehouse operations including shipping & receiving of ocean containers, LTL and full truckload shipments, and parcel shipments.
- Part-time Technical Support-Extensive experience with end user customer support for technical products both online and on the phone.
Sales positions that are currently being considered are:
- Account Manager-Experience with dealer/owners, National Retailers, and End Users across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Regular overnight travel away from home is required.
GHOST CONTROLS® takes pride in being a great place to work. If you are energetic, achievement oriented, and dedicated to creating, selling, and/or supporting exciting new leading-edge products, please feel free to complete the Employment Application.
GHOST CONTROLS LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
©2018 GHOST CONTROLS LLC. All Rights Reserved.