Throughout hurricane season, it's essential to understand how to protect your GHOST CONTROLS gate opener if it becomes necessary.
To do this, we put together a few steps below.
- Disconnect and remove the opener arm from the gate
- Lock the gate with chains in either the open or closed position
- Turn the control box and battery box off
- Zip tie or lock your control and battery boxes so the covers do not blow off
- If the gate is powered by an AC source, unplug from the outlet
We understand the limited time to prepare for these types of events. If your arm does sustain damage please contact our technical support team. https://ghostcontrols.com/pages/contact-us