GHOST CONTROLS’® Corporate Code of Conduct
Responsibilities of Officers and Employees
GHOST CONTROLS® is a corporate entity headquartered in Tallahassee Florida. Officers and employees are responsible for the fiscal and financial well-being of its stakeholders to include: members, customers, employees, vendors and board of advisors. Each stakeholder of the Company is called upon to maintain this obligation. The Corporate Code of Conduct has been adopted by the Advisory Board to provide a guideline for conducting Company business in a manner to support our collective interests and responsibility. We are committed to maintaining our reputation for holding to the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business.
All individuals who represent this Company must:
- Conduct all Company business ethically and lead others with honesty and integrity.
- Treat one another with respect, valuing the talents, strengths and experience of Ghost Control’s diverse team.
- Comply with policies, laws, rules and regulations of Federal, state and local governments, all applicable safety laws and procedures, observe all posted safety-related signs, and all prescribed safety equipment. While it is difficult to know all the details of these laws, when facing an ethical dilemma, seek advice from work team leaders and reference all available Company resources including policies and procedures.
- It is mandatory that all employees report unsafe, unethical, or illegal activities to appropriate parties within Human Resources, Senior Management Team or the Advisory Board.
- A whistleblower policy exists to protect employees and encourage disclosure of any breach of our published values. Such reporting will be handled confidentially, and there will be no form of reprisal for doing so.
- Provide all record retention guidelines and fully cooperate with all audits, internal investigations, and government investigations.
- Ensure that our workplace is free from harassment or any unwelcome conduct that may create an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
- Maintain all confidential and proprietary information associated with GHOST CONTROLS® intellectual property, trade secrets, and internal policies both during and after employment.
- Comply with this Code of Conduct knowing that failure to do so may carry serious consequences including termination and possible civil or criminal liability.
Reporting and Enforcement
Any person involved in the operation of this Company, who suspects possible violations of this Code of Conduct or other corporate policies or laws has the responsibility to disclose such violation to the Management Team or the Advisory Board. GHOST CONTROLS® will investigate all reports promptly, thoroughly and fairly, taking any appropriate action if necessary. You may be asked to participate in an investigation, and if so every effort will be made to safeguard your confidentiality both during and after the investigation.
Thank you for your continued dedication and commitment in upholding GHOST CONTROLS’® Corporate Code of Conduct.