5-Button Premium Remote Transmitter (AXP1)
The GHOST CONTROLS® AXP1 5-Button Premium Remote Transmitter will control two different automatic gate opener systems (single or dual) by providing the ability to open or close, enable or disable PartyMode®, and determine the gate opener system battery status. It can be quickly added as a new remote to an existing GHOST CONTROLS® system with the “Learn” button. The compact high-tech design and proprietary features makes this wireless remote a market leader.
All GHOST CONTROLS® remote transmitters feature:
- Works with all GHOST CONTROLS single and/or dual opener systems
- Transmitters typically transmit 400′-500′ on average with up to 1000′ of range in optimal conditions
- Easily learned into system from existing remote already controlling the operation using the Learn button
- Each transmitter includes two access buttons that can control one or two different single or dual Ghost Controls gate opener systems from each transmitter
- Dedicated buttons for PartyMode® (hold open) and Testing System Battery status
- Includes vehicle visor clip (4 position)
- Long-life CR2032 lithium coin-cell battery that will provide long periods of service before requiring tool-less replacement
- Power-saving features to prevent accidental discharge of the battery in your pocket, purse, or backpack
- LED light to indicate when GhostCode™ is being transmitted
Please note that there are counterfeit remotes that appear to be from Ghost Controls available for sale in other marketplaces. These products are being sold with inferior components that will affect the performance of the remote transmitter over time. Product support will not be offered for these remotes as these devices do not comply with FCC regulations and should not be available for sale in the United States. The use of unauthorized intentional transmitters/radiators without FCC approval is in violation of FCC rules. Ghost Controls will only provide technical support for genuine Ghost Controls products sold through authorized dealers.
Remote Transmitter FAQs
You can control up to two different Ghost Controls systems with each remote because there are two buttons on each remote with the "GC" logo on them. Each button can control either a single or dual system.
If you have two remotes and only one Ghost Controls system, you can actually program both buttons to operate your age by "teaching" the GhostCode to the unused buttons just like you would if you have two different systems.
There is no limit to the amount of transmitters that you can add to a Ghost Controls system. You can add as many AXS1, AXP1, or AXR1 remote transmitters, in any combination, as you want to our systems.